Thursday, September 1, 2011

The End - Day 31 - Stripe Month is Officially Over





So for the last day of stripes month I attended The Prince Edward County Comix Jam. Way to end on a high note!

Laura was there wearing a striped dress. Joe and Charlotte fed us ciders. Carl and Lukie had a new iphone and provided tonights pictures. Teresa was cracking me up with her twisted take on events. Susanne was smiling. Doug Monk taught me the difference between "soup or sex'. Sean and Nicole waved from the other end of the table. Niall shared his take on the Toronto Fan-Expo. The Galloping Goats were there. Koren brightened up. Guy did a shadow puppet shimmy. Kelly Roblin filled in some gaps. Charles Webb left for London UK. The crowd ebbed and flowed all evening - one of the largest Jams I've been to at the Acoustic Grill. A good time was had by all.

Well I can honestly say I'm tired of stripes. I'd really like to wear some of the new things (unstriped) that I bought over the summer. I think the stripes will go back in the closet for a while.

It's been fun - I cant wait to see what I blog about next...

But for now, a blogging break...

Thanks for tuning in.
See you soon,
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment