Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anchors Away






Arrgh! - Ye Mateys!
So yesterday I was in the graveyard and today I'm at the Navy Pier. Gotta love living in a small town - almost everywhere you go there's an interesting backdrop for a photoshoot.

In fact my friend Grills is organizing a spooktackular shoot for the upcoming Halloween season. My favorite time of the year, I can't wait.

Todays dress was a bit like a costume. So I ran with the Nautical theme and even wore my Thomas Szabo Anchor necklace. One of my co-workers Dan, was actually just recruited to the Canadian Navy so I guess this outfit is a bit of a tribute to his future days on the high seas.

Wow - a month sure flies by fast. Tomorrow is the 31st already.
See you then - for the last day of stripe month...
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment