Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5 - Chalky Stripes





I used to work at a bar called
the Acoustic Grill . My job was to make drinks, pull pints and serve delicious food to the guests of the Grill. However, my favorite part of the job was doing the chalkboard every month!

The Grill has an incredible amount of great live music pass through its doors. Owners (and great bosses I must admit) Steve and Jenny Leigh Purtell have done an amazing job creating an environment where great music flourishes. My personal favorite is rocker Brock Zeman. Every month the chalkboard is a way of promoting upcoming concerts and events. Every month I get to put my own spin on the board - everything from race cars to kissing burgers!

My striped shirt today was purchased in a discount mall in Gatineau (those Quebecois have great clothes).

See you tomorrow!
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment