Monday, August 15, 2011

All Day I Dream About Stripes





Day 15 and another busy Monday - On Mondays my friends; Kelly, Susanne, Nicole and I meet for pre-show pizza and super sized beers at the Boston Pizza before watching Hollywoods latest chick flick or comedy. We call this little Monday tradition Mug Club, Kelly even has a mug engraved with her name at the bar.

We saw the film 30 Minutes or Free, purely for the Jesse Eisenberg factor - I'd recommend it, there were some really funny "that's what she said jokes". The humor factor may have been helped by the super sized beer...

Eagle eyed Susanne spotted this four-leaf clover - and I hope it brings us all the good luck its supposed too.

Todays stripes are by the first name in Striped Sportswear - Adidas. I might even start jogging...

Back to work tomorrow, lets see what the next week will bring...
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment