Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 12 - The Best Kind of Bot - is a Swap-bot!



One of my favorite things to do is send and receive mail. Thanks to Kelly I discovered a great way to keep the mail flowing into my mailbox. Swap-bot is a website devoted to sending letters, music, collectables, candy and just about anything you can think of, all around the world.

I'm just about to send out packages for a swap called Punk, Punk, up yer Punk! I've made a mixed CD of some great early punk bands, the Descendants, the Ramones, bands I love... I've also included some skull stickers and pins and screen printed patches. One package is going to BC and the other is going all the way to England.

I can't wait to see what I get back!

Today I'm wearing a Orange and Navy Striped top from Forever 21. Cheap and Cheerful!
Thanks for checking in - see you tomorrow!
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment