Monday, August 29, 2011

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends






Shout Outs! Thanks to Chrissy and Kaylee for wearing stripes on their Facebook these days! I wish I had a good shot of Kelly - shes always wearing stripes - But she knows I love her... Oh and Jaime too, the best photographer and most patient guy a girl could ask for - I couldn't ask for better, more supportive friends!

Also a Big Thank-you to Kathryn Orok for loaning me today's striped dress. Kathryn is the kind of person you wish you got to see more of. But she's busily raising 2-beautiful little ones and making some of the funkiest hand-sewn goods ever. Shes always got the best fabrics, hmmm... Check out her Etsy shop here.

I live in a small town where there's no such thing as anonimity, but theres always tonnes of support. We live in each others lives - but hey, that's ok. More importantly - we are always there to lend a hand.

Thanks for the Dress!
BFF's!
nella

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The dress looks great! You're very welcome, and we'll have to meet up sometime with no children around!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete