Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey - I Was all About Stripes before it was a "Thing"






Have you seen the new Kajiji ad - Its about Erica who's "all about Stripes!" I thinks Its really funny - I must have missed my casting call audition notice.

Today I realized that Summer is starting to wind down - but - hey I'm trying to cram a few more days of goodness into the remaining couple weeks of summer sun.

I'm currently working on some paper crafts for an upcoming 'zine fair in Toronto. If you look closely in the photos you'll get a sneak peek into what I'm working on.

Kinda tired today - it was an extremely busy day at the Inn...
thanks for reading,
Nella

Todays dress is by Jean Paul Gaultier for Target. I got it in Syracuse, I love when they get designers to make cool stuff. This dress is a transformer - It has a built-in scarf that can also be worn as a sash.

No comments:

Post a Comment