Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sk8r Girl!






When I first moved back to Picton I helped on the planning and fundraising committee to build a Skatepark here in town. It took years! Now I realize how important this park is though - I was at the park this morning before 9am and there were kids skating - and here its 10pm and there are still kids skating.

I remember skateboarding - being fearless and spending whole days on the hot pavement. Now my over-developed sense of pain and common sense keeps me from dropping in. I love watching the kids though - they are so fast and good - its awesome, dude.

There's a facebook page County Youth Park. And Tuesday nights are girls night at the park. Its free and its amazing to know I helped it happen.

Today's dress is by Staring at Stars. Tonights Pictures by my Shining Star Jaime <3.

1 comment:

  1. what, you let those damn kids into our town! oh wait they were born here.

    ReplyDelete