Friday, August 19, 2011

Get Crazy, Get Wild...Don't Judge Me...






So Don't judge me too harshly but...I have never missed an episode of Jersey Shore

In fact my friends Kelly and I are so committed to the idea we meet at 8am on Friday mornings just to watch the show. This season hasn't been the best, I think Italy is pretty scary for these Guidos, but I feel like its going to get better...

So, why do I watch? These guys and girls remind me of what happens when you leave your life open to whatever possibilities life has to offer. It looks so shallow but...think about it - these 7 kids live their lives having fun and accepting all the experiences given them: girls, drinks, jobs, friends, roommates. Look where it's taken them - they're rich, famous and they get to bumble their way through an awesome trip to Florence! (swoon) I guess I'm a little envious...and its like a train wreck, it's hard to look away.

Oh, and we have cinnamon buns.

Todays very striped dress is by Forever 21.

Thanks for tuning in...
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment