Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 29 -Night of the Living Nella




If there is a Zombie uprising in Nellaland, we might be in for some real trouble. Picton is home to the beautiful but also terrifying Glenwood Cemetery. There are thousands of graves here and during the day its a beautiful place...But even as the sun was setting I really was getting the creeps hanging out there.

It may have been the the cool night air - as August slowly fades into Autumn - One of the last days for shorts and tank tops, but as the bats came out and the mist settled around the gravestones. I was happy to be heading back to my cozy house.

As the nights get longer and cooler I can't help but realize I've only 2-more days of stripes! I can't believe how fast the month has gone Thanks for reading...
nella

No comments:

Post a Comment