Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 22 - I Miss Living in the City!




August 22 - Still in Toronto and loving it!

Today was a beautiful day to wake up in Toronto.

First things First we got coffee and fresh, hot mini donuts at Little Nickys Coffee Shop. I loved every bite - they are similar to the mini-donuts that come once a year to the Picton Fair. It was like getting a taste of the fair a few weeks early.

Coffee was followed by margaritas for breakfast at Tortilla Flats. Then some shopping down Queen St. W. I haven't been into the bead shops, like Arton in sooooo long. Such great little things - so much fun.

This trip to Toronto was all about family. I had a great visit with my Brother and Sister (Graeme and Heather) your new house is so cute! Congratulations! Also its been a while since I spent time with my mom, talking about upcoming art projects and eating fabulous food.

Today I am wearing a grey lace striped skirt by Max Studio, with a grey and white striped tank top.

Sometime its so nice in the city - I forget why I ever left...

No comments:

Post a Comment