Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the Second Deer of Christmas - A Lil' Somenting Red!

This Lil Deer is the smallest in my whole deer collection. He might be a scant 1inch tall, and I don't remember where he came from, but he sure is adorable. At Christmas I am amazed by the miniature towns that adorn the table tops and mantles in decorated homes. My dad is a model train enthusiast and he builds a special Christmas edition of his train with my niece Amelia each year. (Happy Birthday Lil Millie!)

 The colour red... nothing screams Christmas more than a red dress, red tinsel red bobbles, red Christmas crackers - Call me a purist but all these trendy orange and turquoise Christmas decorations can fade away after this year - I'll stick with Red Green and Gold.

 One last "Lil" thing, be sure to friend Lil' Bub on facebook. He's overcome obstacles and really embodies what the Christmas spirit is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment